Welcome to Balance YogaBrand new to Balance Yoga? Take two weeks to experience all we have to offer with our Two Week Introductory Special! If you are happy with what you see, continue with one of our many membership plans.
What We BelieveBalance Yoga is committed to offering a complete yoga center dedicated to teaching the unifying of all aspects of the self: physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. We believe, through the practice of yoga, a meaningful and peaceful life can be achieved. Yoga is a lifestyle devoted to empowering the mind, body and spirit.
Are You New to Yoga?Are you thinking of starting a yoga practice? Research has shown yoga helps to manage stress and improve overall health. Many people report feeling improvements after only the first week of practice.
Read more about the benefits of yoga…
Do You Have an Existing Practice?With a full class schedule and a wide variety of classes, Balance Yoga has something for beginners through advanced practitioners. Many of the area’s yoga teachers are proud to call us their home studio.
What You Need to Know Before Your First Class
- Arrive 15 minutes early for a quick new student orientation and to fill out the registration form
- If possible, avoid eating 1-2 hours before class
- Wear comfortable clothing so you can stretch easily
- Drink plenty of water throughout your day to be hydrated for your class
- Avoid wearing perfumes, colognes, or scented lotions, and avoid smoking before class
- We encourage students to bring their own mats, but we do provide free loaner mats and props
- Remove shoes before entering the yoga room and be sure cell phones are in silent mode